Our 19/20 Annual Report is Now Live
Sonder is excited to announce the launch of our 2019/20 Annual Report, celebrating our achievements and demonstrating the impact of our service delivery over the past financial year.
In the 2019-20 financial year, we worked across South Australia to strengthen local communities. We diversified our range of services to help clients across the age range and complexity of health and wellbeing concerns. Sonder now provides a broader range of services including:
- Mental health counselling
- Nutrition and exercise
- Suicide prevention services
- Care coordination
- Alcohol & other drugs services
- Health professional support
- Employment support
- Palliative care
- Aboriginal health
Some of the achievements from within our annual report include:
- Providing over 1,000 hours of after-hours, mental health support to over 330 individuals.
- Launching a phone-based mental health counselling service, Focused Mind.
- Supporting over 4,000 young people to improve their mental health and wellbeing.
- Implementing a new program (COPE) to help people who experience PTSD to manage their trauma without the use of alcohol and/or other drugs.
- Supporting 47 people to withdraw from substances within the comfort of their own homes.
- Helping 203 migrants and 35 young people to find meaningful employment.
- Providing support to 1,243 Aboriginal people to better manage chronic disease.
- Delivering 22 nutrition and exercise programs to 168 people in country SA.
- Supporting 1,298 health professionals to develop their knowledge through 52 CPD events
Explore more of our achievements by viewing our Annual Report here.
Visit our About Us page to find an archive of our previous Annual Reports.