If you or someone you care for has an appointment with us, we kindly request that you read the following important information about our approach to decreasing the risk and reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Our services and sites remain OPEN, however we have put measures in place to protect our community and minimise risk.
Our focus is to continue supporting you and to ensure that our services and staff are here for you when you need us.
What do we request of you?
- As directed by SA Health, you will be required to check in upon arrival to our sites using the QR code.
- Our staff will ask you a set of screening questions on arrival relating to your physical health and whether you have been identified as a close contact of a COVID-19 case in the past 7 days.
- Anyone over the age of 12 will be required to wear a mask on site at all times. Should you hold an exemption from wearing a mask, you will be required to show us this upon arrival.
- When providing in-person services, our staff may at times be required to wear high levels of physical protection (masks and eye goggles/face shields) to continue to keep us (and our services) safe. We understand that this might be confronting for you and appreciate your understanding with these increased safety measures.
In addition, we respectfully request that you:
- Arrive on time for your appointment, neither too early nor too late to limit congestion in the waiting room;
- Stay in your vehicle or outside the building if you do arrive early;
- Reschedule your appointment if you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms (particularly cough, fever or sore throat), runny nose, shortness of breath, change in taste, change in smell, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, headache and muscle pain;
- Cover any coughs and sneezes, dispose of tissues, and use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser that is available at reception and in all counselling rooms;
- Limit the number of attendees for appointments to only those who are required;
- Stay 1.5 metres away from other people;
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after using the restrooms or if your hands are visibly dirty;
- Hand sanitise frequently; particularly after touching your face.
We respectfully request that you do not come to your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath
- Change in taste and/or smell
If you are unwell and cannot attend an appointment please simply contact us and we may be able to provide a service to you by Telehealth if we feel that this is appropriate.