Sonder’s 2021-22 Annual Report is now live
We are delighted to announce the launch of our 2021-22 Annual Report which celebrates our achievements and demonstrates our impact from across the year.
In 2021-22, we supported 17,616 South Australians across metropolitan and regional communities.
We delivered 30 services in 35 different locations which supported people across six key domains; Mental health, Homelessness, Aboriginal health, Alcohol and Other drugs, Employment and Community health.
Some highlights include –
- Our first involvement in improving the lives of people experiencing homelessness through the Toward Home Alliance.
- Our first full year of operation for our social enterprise, Solasta.
- The refinement and expansion of our In-Home Withdrawal Service.
- Our partnership with Mission Australia in an innovative mental health and alcohol and/or other drugs (AOD) service.
- The expansion of our mental health and AOD services across regional South Australia.
- The expansion of our physical footprint with newly opened or refurbished locations in Kadina, Victor Harbor, Adelaide Hills, Gawler, Marion and Christies Beach.
- Coming together with over 1,500 community members to celebrate our Closing the Gap Day event.
- And much more!
Start exploring our achievements by reading the report below –
To access an archive of previous reports, please visit our About Us webpage