An important message for all stakeholders
As the festive season approaches, Sonder would like to remind stakeholders that our offices will be closed for 2 weeks during the Christmas and New Year period.
Our offices will close 5 pm
- Thursday 22 December 2022
Our offices will reopen 9 am
- Monday 9 January 2023
Referrals during this period
Clients referred to our Sonder or headspace centres
- Clients referred to Sonder or our headspace Centres (Adelaide, Edinburgh North, Marion & Onkaparinga) during this period must be aware that they may not be contacted by Sonder until after Monday 9 January 2023.
Adult Mental Health & AOD services in metropolitan Adelaide
- Throughout this period, general practices can continue to send referrals for Sonder’s Adult Mental Health & AOD services in metropolitan Adelaide to Adelaide PHN’s Central Referral Unit (Via Secure Messaging – HealthLink, EDI: adphncru or ReferralNet/Argus, ID: CRU)
Adult Mental Health & AOD services in regional South Australia
- Referrals for Sonder’s Adult Mental Health and AOD services in regional South Australia can be sent directly to Sonder via fax (08) 8252 9433 or email at email@example.com.
Some of our services remain operational
While some of our services take a small break over this period, a number of our services remain operational.
- headspace Adelaide Early Psychosis is open 9 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week (including public holidays). Contact 0475 989 619 for more information. Referrals can be faxed to 1800 632 193 or completed online.
- Sonder’s Walk-in After-Hours Mental Health Service is delivered from 2 Peachey Road, Edinburgh North from 5 pm – 9 pm, Monday to Friday (including public holidays). No appointment or referral required. Contact (08) 8209 0711 during opening hours for more information.
- Safe Haven is a drop-in service for people feeling overwhelmed, distressed or lonely. Delivered from 10 Church Street, Salisbury from 5 pm – 9 pm, Thursdays and Fridays (including public holidays). Contact (08) 8209 0700 for more information.
- Referrals for Sonder’s Suicide Prevention Service can be sent to Adelaide PHN’s Central Referral Unit (Via Secure Messaging – HealthLink, EDI: adphncru or ReferralNet/Argus, ID: CRU).
A reminder that Sonder is not a crisis service
Individuals experiencing housing crisis situations should contact Homelessness Connect SA on 1800 003 308.
For more emergency and crisis support services, click here.
Some of the services referenced throughout are supported by funding from Adelaide PHN and Country SA PHN through the Australian Government’s PHN program.