Choose Sonder as your disability provider and get more out of your NDIS plan.
We support young people and adults with a disability to:
- Improve their wellbeing.
- Live active and healthy lives.
- Overcome personal barriers.
- Access personalised and culturally relevant services that meet their needs.
Our multi-disciplinary team take time to understand your unique health and wellbeing needs.
Working closely with your family and carers, we’ll support you to access the services that best meet your needs, so you can develop skills and live your best life.
NDIS Plus Psychosocial Recovery Coaching
Working with your Recovery Coach, you will create a plan which is tailored to you and supports your personal goals and recovery journey.
Your Coach will work with you and others that you choose to ensure you are getting the support you need to build the life you want.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Spending time to understand your needs and working with you to create and action a plan that supports your independence.
- Providing coaching that builds on your strengths, and increases your motivation, resilience and ability to make decisions.
- Connecting you with other supports to help you with your overall health, wellbeing and daily living.
Accessing this service
What to expect
- Understanding your needs
At your first appointment, you will get to know your Recovery Coach, share information and discuss your needs.
- Developing your recovery plan
Together with your Recovery Coach, you will put together a plan to help you achieve your goals.
- Putting your plan into action
Your Recovery Coach will connect you with relevant supports that you both agree on. You will meet regularly to check your progress and whether the supports are working for you.Your Recovery Coach will also help you to prepare for your NDIS review, outlining your achievements and any new supports that may be needed.
Who are the staff?
Recovery coaches are support people with mental health qualifications. They either have lived experience with mental illness or extensive knowledge about psychosocial disability and mental health.
How to get started
To get started with NDIS Plus services at Sonder, you can:
- Fill out our easy online referral form available below
- Talk to someone over the phone 1800 717 676
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch, today!
You can choose to access services at one of our centres located across metropolitan Adelaide, via Telehealth or at a suitable location in your community.
Speak with our team
If you would like to know more, get in touch with us today! Speak to one of our friendly NDIS Plus team members on 1800 717 676 about how we can tailor a service to suit your needs.Call now