Sonder’s Lived Experience Advisory Group provides a voice to both mental health consumers and alcohol and other drugs (AOD) services consumers, as well as their relatives, significant others and carers.
Members of the group are given the opportunity to provide input and feedback to improve Sonder’s mental health and AOD services and ensure we are meeting the needs of people in the community.
We want to hear from you if you:
- Are someone with a lived experience of AOD use concerns, mental ill-health OR a family member or carer of a person who experiences mental ill-health or AOD use concerns;
- Live in the north or west of Adelaide; and
- Are over 18 years of age.
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you:
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander,
- Are from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse community; or
- Identify as part of the LGBTQIA+ community
Members will be required to attend Advisory Group meetings at Sonder’s Edinburgh North Centre or online. Meetings are held once every 3 months and the current meeting day is Wednesday 5.30 pm-7.00 pm.
Expressions of interest
To submit your expression of interest, please complete the form by clicking on the button below.
When successful you will need to:
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement;
- Sign a Volunteer Agreement;
- Complete a Wellness Plan;
- Provide personal details (such as name, address, date of birth, email, and phone number);
- Provide proof of vaccination (if available); and
- Provide a Working with Children Check (WWCC) – this is free and you can submit your own application or we can apply for a check on your behalf.
To register your interest, complete our application form via the link below.