Celebrate NAIDOC Week with Sonder on Ngadjuri Country at Victoria Park, Peterborough
- Learn about the services that can help you look after your health
- Lunch provided
- Welcome to Country by Angelina Harradine
- Ngadjuri Spirit Dancers performance
- Complete our survey to go in the draw to win a hamper
- Support and get to know your local Aboriginal communities
NAIDOC Week is an opportunity for all Australians to learn about First Nations cultures and histories and participate in celebrations of the oldest, continuous living cultures on earth.
This NAIDOC Week event will take place on Ngadjuri Country.
We pay respect to the Traditional Owners of these lands and recognise their continuing connection to land, culture and community.
Please note, this is a smoke free event. Sorry, no transport available.
This activity is supported by Country SA PHN