Sonder’s Mental Health Consumers and Carers (MHCC) Reference Group provides a voice to mental health consumers, their relatives, significant others and carers. Members of the reference group are given the opportunity to provide input and feedback to improve Sonder’s mental health services.
If you are:
- A family member or carer of a person who experiences mental ill-health and;
- Interested in being involved in the ongoing development of our mental health programs that aim to improve the lives and experiences of mental health families and carers.
We would like to hear from you! If you are interested in joining the group, download the application form or apply online via the link below:
Members will be required to attend Reference Group meetings at the Sonder office. Meetings are held once every 3 months and the current meeting day is Thursdays 5.30pm-7.00pm. The reference group is coordinated by Emily Farrer, Mental Health Project Officer.
We welcome expressions of interest from people in any caring situation or relationship and we are particularly interested in hearing from you if you:
- Have experience as a person caring for someone with a mental illness
- Are from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse community
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
Call us on (08) 8209 0700 for further information.