A Mental Health Consumers & Carers Reference Group has been established by Sonder to ensure that people with a mental illness and their families are able to talk about their service needs. The findings of the group assist us with the planning and delivery of our services.
- A family member or carer of a person who experiences mental ill-health?
- Interested in being involved in the ongoing development of our mental health programs that aim to improve the lives and experiences of mental health families and carers?
We are currently looking for members to join our reference group. The reference group meet quarterly and is coordinated by Angela Mudge, Mental Health Project Officer.
We welcome expressions of interest from people in any caring situation or relationship. We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you:
- Have experience as a person caring for someone with a mental illness
- Are from a culturally and/or linguistically diverse community
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
Call us on (08) 8209 0700 for further information.