Sonder provides employment support for both migrants and refugees and young people.
Sonder's employment programs are based on a successful evidence – based model known as Individual Placement Support (IPS) which has been implemented in Australia and internationally with outstanding results. Learn more about our service model.
Our programs are free, entirely voluntary and are not connected to Centrelink Job Service Providers.
Our Career Coaches will provide you with employment assistance, tailored to your needs. We will guide you along the entire journey and will work with you to:
- Complete a vocational assessment to identify the jobs you would like to do;
- Help with writing resumes and cover letters;
- Prepare for interviews and starting work;
- Speak to employers to identify job opportunities;
- Help manage the requirements of Centrelink and Job Service Providers;
- Speak with your employer to work through any challenges that arise;
- Provide continuous support for as long as you wish, after finding employment.